"Phobos services" includes the Phobos video game and any other game, application, software, documentation, website, forum, any form of communication or correspondence with Phobos staff or Myth Entertainment staff, and any other product, service or associated media that is officially recognised by Myth Entertainment as being a Phobos service, including any copies, adaptations or derivative works of Phobos services.
- 1. LOCATION OF FULFILMENT AND VENUE. Any actions related to and/or arising from this licensing agreement are to be governed by Dutch law.
- 2. COPYRIGHT. All Phobos services are copyright protected. You agree not to decompile, disassemble, decrypt, modify, or otherwise reverse-engineer any Phobos services.
- 3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. Without limitation, we disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether expressed or implied. All Phobos services are released on an "as is" basis, without warranties as to their continuous, secure operation, nor to their non-errorous and fault-free performance. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently shut down or modify any Phobos service, for any reason, at any time. The user assumes the entire risk of using any Phobos services by accepting this agreement.
- 4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Without limitation, we cannot be considered or held liable for any loss or damages occurring as a result of or in connection with any Phobos services. "Loss or damages" includes, without limitation: loss of profits, data, accounts, characters, player information, statistics or items/inventories as a result of server malfunction, downtime and/or any gameplay alterations or faults which may be associated with Phobos services. All users are responsible for the security of any accounts and email addresses they hold and computer systems they use, Myth Entertainment disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damages caused by the compromisation of these items.
- 5. ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP. Any Phobos service materials, such as user accounts, characters, items and any other user-associated materials are the property of Myth Entertainment. As such, we reserve the right to modify or delete any such materials at any time, for any reason. In such an event, Myth Entertainment may not be held liable for any associated losses or damages that the user may incur.
- 6. TRANSFER OF USER IP OWNERSHIP BY COMMUNICATION. By communicating any ideas, proposals or other intellectual property to Myth Entertainment you accept that all ownership of said ideas, proposals or intellectual property be transferred to Myth Entertainment to use, modify and distribute in any way, royalty-free. Accepted forms of said communication may be via Phobos in-game chat and official forums, official Phobos or Myth Entertainment email accounts, official Phobos Discord server.
- 7. RULES. It is strongly recommended that you familiarise yourself with the Phobos Rules. It is your responsibility to know, understand and abide by the Phobos rules of conduct at all times. Users breaking the Phobos rules make void their right to use any Phobos services. Myth Entertainment reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend any Phobos game services, by means of account ban, deletion, and/or other modification if a Myth Entertainment representative believes a player has violated one or more of the Phobos rules.
These rules may be viewed on the official Phobos website and in the Phobos game client. Myth Entertainment reserves the right to alter these rules at any time. Although announcements will be provided to players when alterations are made to the Phobos rules, users are required to review these rules on the official site on a regular basis to ensure they remain informed of any such changes.
- 8. REVISIONS. Myth Entertainment reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to partially or completely modify this agreement at any time with or without warning. As with the rules, all users are required to review this licensing agreement frequently to keep themselves informed of any changes. Users who object to the agreement following a revision, whether in part or in full, should discontinue the use of any Phobos services immediately. Any continued use of Phobos services following a revision will constitute your complete and unreserved acceptance of any and all such changes to the agreement.
- 9. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You are not permitted to export, download, or use Phobos services in any country, state, or jurisdiction that restricts their use.
- 10. EXCEPTIONS. If any aspect of this agreement is considered to be unlawful, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision and that provision alone may be considered exempt from this agreement.
Any concerns regarding these terms and conditions should be directed towards our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.